Check out our house

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Man, ya'll went nutso on that place;Sweet Better be WELL stocked on candy, you're going to get mobbed LOL. That's something else. I bet that boy of yours has been dragging all his buddies over to check it out.

We never get to do that stuff. We live so far out away from other houses, that we almost never get any kids out here. Got to where we just put out a few decorations and leave a bowl of candy out in case anyone does happen to drop by ,some years it goes untouched. We just head into town with the young'uns like everyone else.. I have thought about loadin my flat trailer up with hay and hooking it to the tractor and taking the young'uns for a nice hay ride to hit all the houses out here, but it would be a long ride, and unfortunately, this year I've got a couple with the sniffles.

85hauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have thought about loadin my flat trailer up with hay and hooking it to the tractor and taking the young'uns for a nice hay ride to hit all the houses out here.

That's basically what we do every year. I take my 18' car trailer and decorate it. I run an inverter off the winch battery, run lights, strobes and a smoke machine. We get as many kids as we can on it and go thru the neighborhood. The Kids,parents and most of the houses we stop at love it. There is just enough distance between houses and enough that don't hand out candy that the kids would never get much if on foot.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! That's certainly better than what I did this year. I just carved two pumpkins. Your's makes me feel like I should have tried harder.

Heath

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
That is awsome, I see you too love kids -super !!!
I like the trailer idea too-I take my grandkids to the lake for evening picknics at the lake on my little trailer -I hooked up flashers to the trailer,put flsdhers high on the roll bar too. Now I need to talk the wif inro letting take a trailer load of young goblins trick or treating.She worries that something will go wrong.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
-Drool Awesome!!:thumbsup:
I've been hosting a scavenger hunt party for the past 4 years now and add something each year. Being as busy with work in my shop I skimped on most of the decorations this year and the party just wasn't quite the same. Althought the newcomers did get a few scares.:sly

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, you don't live off of Warm Springs do you? I saw signs directing people to drive by a house that was all decorated up. I just hope my house and vehicles are ok, I have been in Vegas for a few days, not leaving til tomorrow.
Travis..

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, you don't live off of Warm Springs do you? I saw signs directing people to drive by a house that was all decorated up. I just hope my house and vehicles are ok, I have been in Vegas for a few days, not leaving til tomorrow.
Travis..

No, were in the northwest part of Vegas.
Sorry I didnt make it down there yesterday, just had too much going with the house and had family coming in for an early dinner. Maybe next time.

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I'm one of these people that hates doing things half way. We used to decorate our house in California for Chrsitmas the same way and even made it on the news one year.
we sold all of the Christmas decorations when we moved to Vegas 11 years ago and somehow ended up now doing halloween.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance