Cheaper gauge alternatives?

Bart F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Saburai posted that picture express, so that we couldn't see all the cosmetic damage... but after 15 minutes looking with a pair of binoculars I've discovered some!!!....:joker:

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back on topic!
I think that I'm going to pull the AutoMeter gauges from Diego, install them in the yet to be named '94. I'll put the same set up in, I'll need to get a three hole pillar pod for the '94 and I'll just move the dash pod. I'm considering Hewitt EGT and boost, the Bosch gauges are 2" and won't fit in Diego's existing pillar pod. That way Diego's new owner will be able to keep an eye on the important stuff and will only need to fill one gauge hole. The Hewlett stuff is getting middling reviews... At $140 for the pair, it's worth a shot. Take a look :
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MTEJUM2/ref=psdc_15729731_t1_B01F1DOQHS

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bart!

The AutoMeter gauges from Diego are now in the "new" truck named Raylan. Poor Diego is sitting there ***** and gutted:(pump and injectors pulled, gauges torn out...
But due to logistical issues, it does look like he will be getting attention before some remedial problems with Raylan are addressed. And the with luck, Diego will be off to a new home and owner who will enjoy and care for him as much as we have:Thumbs Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tottripp

Members online