camper A/C???

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
hes doing enuogh by lettin me stay here for 65 bux a mnth toward the electric bill,i get full use of his house basically,use of the pool 24/7.and he let me have the pitbul i just got here as well.so i dont wanna ask for too much,ya know?

I hear ya, but maybe he'd agree to the 30 amp outlet for safety reasons.. If you were staying at my place, I would be sure you had adequate power for the A/C....

Where I keep my 5th wheel at home, I have 30 amp power, water, sewer and cable available...

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was only supposed to be here 2 weeks.i been here longer.now he did let me get and have my pitbull.not worried abut the AC.would be nice if i could use but if i get too hot i can just go upstairs and sit in the central ac.he leaves his doors unlocked for me during the day incase i need the restroom or wanna lay on the couch and watch sATELITE TV in the ac.so its ok.i dont have a whole lot running all the time.mainly a few fANS and radio.most stuff in this thing runs off the batteries.and i can plug into my truck to charge the batterie if i had too as well.

but once im back on my feet again i come meet some of you guys finaly

Last edited:

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
i was only supposed to be here 2 weeks.i been here longer.now he did let me get and have my pitbull.not worried abut the AC.would be nice if i could use but if i get too hot i can just go upstairs and sit in the central ac.he leaves his doors unlocked for me during the day incase i need the restroom or wanna lay on the couch and watch sATELITE TV in the ac.so its ok.i dont have a whole lot running all the time.mainly a few fANS and radio.most stuff in this thing runs off the batteries.and i can plug into my truck to charge the batterie if i had too as well.

but once im back on my feet again i come meet some of you guys finaly

Makes sense to me Rich! I didn't realize, you were only supposed to be there two weeks.. If you are good with fans, that's sweet!

If you plug into an extension cord, your camper's converter will do a fine job with keeping the batteries up. It will draw about 9 amps, when the camper batteries are pretty low.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im plugged in anyways to use my tv,laptop,charge the batterie(i have a huge indusustrial machine battery in it :sly)plus i got use of any of his trucks if i need them as well.atleast i have a TRUE friend here anyways