Brought home the Gas-mileage-getter

bab029

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...45825594507.2006937.1491660065&type=1&theater

For the facebook users... went and rescued this gem from in front of my father in law's house. FO FREE! I had my doubts as to whether or not it would start after sitting for 2.5 years or so... but I robbed a battery from my truck and it started like it had just been parked yesterday. Drove it on the trailer and away we went. Clutch bleeds down a bit and there's some vacuum leaks, but nothing major by the looks of it.

2.3, Manual, LWB. Plan to get a new clutch and fix the A/C as it's had a 134 conversion done at some point. Maybe tint the windows and find a new driver's fender and bumper for it.

On a good note, the old 7.3 averaged 16 mpg pulling the 20 foot trailer 100 miles empty, then 100 miles loaded. 4.10 gears at 60-63 miles per... i'm pretty proud of that.

Last edited:

1994Diesel

Constantly thinking
Reaction score
Clicked on the link and got "This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page"

I Think you need to change your privacy settings on Facebook to let other see the photos