BOOB Express

porscheman87

Reaction score
Hi, I may need to find transport for a 1987 F250 Ford Extended Cab 4X4 from Jacksonville Florida to Wisconsin. I need the truck for the automatic transmission to replace the broken 5 speed in my 88, well if the tow company does not cover the damage. I will have the rest to sell, rust free box, fenders cab, 7.3 IDI motor with new injector pump and injectors. Anyone interested or able to assist. I have not purchased yet, but checking on alternate means of transport and interest in parts I would have left over.

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You bought a truck for the transmission? Whats wrong with your 5 speed? Jake S. has a c6 4x4 for sale that I was trying to buy and get sent down to Georgia but it looks like its not going to happen. Too far of a distance and not enough members in the area its located. Im sure its a first come first serve on the trans so hit him up if you need a trans. It comes with a turbo dipstick and if you have no need for it I would buy it from you. I need one for my turbo install.

porscheman87

Reaction score
5 speed in my truck is probably toast from being towed, Towing company may cover repair but not going to hold my breath. I am checking into alternate ways to fix this if it ends up being my cost to fix as I would like a automatic and this parts truck has a 6 month old rebuilt c6 with very few miles, truck has florida certificate for destruction title, owner was not aware before spending thousands on truck that it can not be retitled. So truck is bargain priced.