Boise area idi

oregon96psd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this yesterday at the Toyota dealer in Nampa. Cruise, ac four speed, covered in dust with tumble weeds under and around it. The keys were on the dash board so i got in it and it fired RIGHT up, no smoke no missing, just like it was parked three minutes ago. A salesman came over and we were talking about it, said an employees father bought it new, then gave it to his son who traded it for a Tacoma. They are asking 3,000 for it but he said they would be very very negotiable on the price cause its on auction row. Its very straight and clean, just has a rigged dual exhaust setup on it, id crush try to mine again and buy this one if i hadnt just done gaskets, studs, turbo, oil cooler ect. Just figured id put it here, someone might want it.

You must be registered for see images attach

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that is really nice. My friend in Twin Falls might be interested in that one. If I had extra cash, I would buy it for sure. Its really clean and I love the slant nose...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sure looks nice in the pics. I hope the person that gets it will take care of it. I just hate seeing these rigs end up in the wrecking yards being picked clean and crushed... That cash for clunkers was a bust... You get $3500.00. The yards run glass mixed in the oil till the engines sieze up. Paint the engine blue and you can't buy anything off the enfines thats blue. I saw hundreds of all makes of cars and trucks at my favorite yard... Only saw 2 idi engine ruined but plenty of gassers ruined in the trucks...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online