%$*&$#%^$% Blue Smoke !!!!!!!

oregon dw

Reaction score
I just had a smoking problem on my farm PU,a 85 6.9, at startup and idle, but went mostly away up at speed. I R/R the fuel filter and found it had water and crap in it. Filled the new filter with Diesel Kleen and problem went away. Hope that simple fix could help. Smoke was a white with a blue tint LOL from Oregon

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
My goodness gracious, this is an old thread. Tonka sold the truck a few months ago.

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
I must say though, i never saw this thread when you first posted it, and i thought i was browsing the 6.0 forum, and was thinking 'Damn, he just barely bought that truck!' Then opened it and realized it was the 00.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I must say though, i never saw this thread when you first posted it, and i thought i was browsing the 6.0 forum, and was thinking 'Damn, he just barely bought that truck!' Then opened it and realized it was the 00.

:drunk:

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the '06 whould have smoked like that as much as I paid for it and as little time as I've had it, I would have lit a match, tossed it in and roasted marshmallows on the hood. She'ld have been smoking good then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online