biodiesel

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I got girlmark book (thank You Jonathan) some time ago but with no intension of starting any BD homebrewing, just to learn something. I been burning wvo for a few months now and I just don't see myself converting all my diesels (and future ones) to run wvo during the winter. So maybe I'll start making some BD, only thing I don't really like to have all the neccesary chemicals at home.
Now, is there any Biodiesel hombrewer on the MD/DC/VA area willing to give Me a tour round their setup? :angel:

Thank You.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
if you are already doing wvo the bio is not that bad, you only need to get the stuff when you want to make a batch? if you'd like to come south you can look at mine? i'll be posting more pics later?

Exekiel69

Reaction score
if you are already doing wvo the bio is not that bad, you only need to get the stuff when you want to make a batch? if you'd like to come south you can look at mine? i'll be posting more pics later?

I'd love to, but You are far from Me at this time of the year. I'll appreciate if You post some pics and explain the process You follow step by step, that will actually help others too in the future. I may be making a small reactor "appleseed" and use it on my other vehicles, the truck already runs on wvo but it can run on BD any time.

Thank You.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Finally found a thread where I could slip this in. ;Sweet

PROCESSOR DIAGRAM

You must be registered for see images

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Thank You Aleck, I do have that diagram (well yours look much better) but I wanted someone who already makes biod to explain what He does. I may be doing it myself I just can't convince the Lady that having methanol and dye in the storage/garage is a good idea.cookoo

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
I'll work on the pics and steps soon, as far as stuff in storage i just get what i need when i need so as to not have any dangerous stuff on hand for long periods? (right now i'm going to get my truck back together!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online