bigger fuel tank

Fordrunner

Reaction score
hello everyone i have an 85 f350 2wd with 6.9 idi. im looking to put a bigger fuel tank on it but not sure where to start whats the best and how i need to do it. currently i am running a 12 gallon tank that was fabricated on there from the previous dosnt get me very far on one tank considering im running it close to 700 mile a week. any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance. also forgot to mention my current tank is mounted behind the back bumper.

Andertusa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello everyone i have an 85 f350 2wd with 6.9 idi. im looking to put a bigger fuel tank on it but not sure where to start whats the best and how i need to do it. currently i am running a 12 gallon tank that was fabricated on there from the previous dosnt get me very far on one tank considering im running it close to 700 mile a week. any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance. also forgot to mention my current tank is mounted behind the back bumper.

Get a replacement tank and sender for your model truck and get to installing it; as that tank BEHIND the back bumper is an accident waiting to happen, remember the Pinto, that had the tank behind the back bumper. :puke:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online