Barneys Truck is for sale!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Ok Here are the e-mails:

ME TO HIM:

Ok, Alex, You may want to delete the ad, along with the other 3 that you had to advertise this truck. Especially since you are not using your own truck in the ad. I am also guessing that I am not the only one pointing that out to you,..

Dd you sell the 1972 Dodge also?

Have a nice evening

Greer 8028 Laura St
North Richland Hills, TX 76180-7158

HIM TO ME:

Well sir I sold it today I deleted the emails on acciendent is it really ur business

The only reason people pointed it out was because it was u every time

ME TO HIM:

I don't have a problem making my business when someone uses my buddy's truck for an advertisement. There are a lot of scammers on CL. Just use your own pic of your own truck and you wont look like you are tiring to scam someone.

Yes that's it, I have nothing better to do than to make up a bunch of e-mail accounts and to send you e-mails,...
When a truck is in a national magazine there are more people out there that see it, and know it. The only e-mails that I have sent are from this account.

HIM TO ME

Well first of all u are harassing me next time u email or call me or some one says some thing about it I will call the cops I got ur number by the way second of all my truck looks just like ur buddys I am not well off to get a freaking digtal camera 3rd u don't need to make it ur buisness if ur only reason of contacting me was to sabatoge me selling my truck I don't appreciate that .

Last I was not trying to scam any one if I was I would sold it for a higher price cause it is indeed worth more than what I sold it for

ME TO HIM:

So what you are saying is that it is not your truck in the pic because you don't have a digital camera. see, that wasn't that difficult to say now was it,..? That was all I really wanted,....

I am seriously interested in buying a rust free old Ford truck in Dallis area the next couple of weeks and I wanted to see pics of yours. There was no interest in any sort of sabotage, nor was I being harassing in any way.

oops,... I sent another e-mail,...

HIM TO ME:

Ok u were not gonna buy it so off and leave me alone

END OF E-MAILS

So I got him to admit that it was not his truck or his pic,..so I am done.

I really was interested in seeing his truck, I am hoping to buy something in the next couple of weeks,..
Now well just watch to see if he deletes the ad.

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
D-bag.....he sounds like a HS ******......making threats in his horrible grammar was entertaining. As if he would actually do anything......

Thad

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
At least if you click on that link, it reads that it has been flagged for removal, so they're on to him. THe've got all the flags and complaints and they have the guys computer address so if he tries to list anything else, their system wont let him.

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
That is awesome.... He will contact the police. I can see this converstation.
Him: This guy is harassing me.
Cop: How is that?
Him: He keeps e-mailing me because I am trying to sell a truck by using a pic that is of a different truck....Uhhhhhh...
Cop: Really? So, he is trying to contact you because you are selling something? And he is questioning you because you are using a picture of a different vehicle that he KNOWS is not yours?
Him: Well.....Yeah.
Cop: Have a good day sir...

SWS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US