Banks Turbo

1993 f-250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can pick up a banks turbo for my truck cheap. I dont know what the model is and i couldnt find any numbers except 24025 on it. Most likely the serial number. any help is well appreciated

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have rebuilt a couple, it is non wastegated and it is a good durable turbo. The turbine is a P-trim, the compressor can be a V or H trim, how cheap, anything under 900 is good.

cghtnthndrtw

Reaction score
Hey Thad, would you mine sending me those manuals as well? I have the older style Banks that was added at the dealership and from what I heard Banks has stopped supporting the older style? If anyone knows a good supplier for a rebuilt kit for the turbo on these systems I would appreciate it.

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
I need emails to send info. I you want post it here and I will send it out ASAP!

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Thad, would you mine sending me those manuals as well? I have the older style Banks that was added at the dealership and from what I heard Banks has stopped supporting the older style? If anyone knows a good supplier for a rebuilt kit for the turbo on these systems I would appreciate it.

I can help you with that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online