Autozone Glow Plugs

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well I got my 4 sets of Beru glow plugs from Autozone yesterday. Boy were the bags ever worn out. It looks like they sold me plugs from 4 differant stock supplies. Some of the bags were even printed with a differant title on them. They all said Motorcraft ZD9 beru on them, just some bags were as some would say.... All the life was felt out of them...:D :dunno

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked the 2 closest stores to me, neither had one them, dont stock anymore, and cant order new. They can transfer, so I got some transfered. I guess we're gonna be SOL when they run outta stock!

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
WOW got my AutoZone priced O'Reily Motorcraft glow plugs today, and am ordering more! They came in bags and all are Beru's! SHWEET!
I couldnt get the ***** at AutoZone to order any in for me.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Autozone still has them but they are 7.97 each. I should order some from the website before they obsolete them or at least jack the price back up to 8.99 each.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
just print the price out on the website and take it into the store, they should see they're being idiots and sell em to you for the correct price.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
i picked my 8 up today;Sweet

The guy behind the counter ( been there a while)( i don't shop there much) said this is a good price, yep i was clued in by friends on the net. he then told me he has only sold three sets in many years.:D

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought 17 of them at the AutoZone closest to me today. They had 'em listed for $2.99 - just like on the web site. There is another store fairly close to me - I'm gonna' see how many they have tomorrow....

At 3 for the price of 1 I'm buying as many sets as I can get locally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Staff online

Members online