Auto Rx

smoking89IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I had my oil changed about 1500 miles ago and I put in Auto Rx in at the time to mainly clean the inside of the engine when I do have to tear into it. Well to make this short it works REALLY good so far at 1500 miles since the oil change I have used only a fraction of an inch of oil (just barely off of the full mark), it starts better (used to sound like Ken's low comp 6.9 starting when cold) and there is NO blue smoke anymore. There is a downside though being as I am not using my oil I have to change it now instead of just filling back up:rotflmao . When I get to the 2500 mile mark like the instruction say I am going to cut open the filter and post the pics, last time I cut open the filter I had several very small flakes of brass and aluminium, no steel, lead or tin. Anyone else use Auto Rx and have it work so fast?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I have never used it yet, but we are going to buy over $400 in the stuff here in the next month or so. I have personally spoken with the owner of the company, and he is very knowledgeable with our engines in particular. He even said if he starts to see a bunch of IDI owners buying the stuff, he will make a special sized bottle and formula for our engines. How or what he is going to do to accomplish this I do not know.