Anyone off here attending Scheid's?

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
:thumbsup: Hell yeah I'll be thier with some friends, leaving around 2:00 here so should be thier at about 5:30 or 6:00! We will be in a White 03 CrewCab Duramax! Maybe we will run into each other up thier!:peelout

P.S. Where are you from? If we dont meet have fun and party hard!

TooMuchBoost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dazedandconfused
:thumbsup: Hell yeah I'll be thier with some friends, leaving around 2:00 here so should be thier at about 5:30 or 6:00! We will be in a White 03 CrewCab Duramax! Maybe we will run into each other up thier!:peelout

P.S. Where are you from? If we dont meet have fun and party hard!

Atlanta and I have a green 2wd 03 Furd CC. I'll be around the Garmon crew and you can't miss his trailer. Come by and introduce yourself.

Andy

Leaving for IN right now!

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
Ok I got back early this mornin, I was over thier as my friend dynoed his truck and I think the green crew cab truck is yours. Was kind of busy and didnt have time to hunt for people. Hell you probably saw me and didn't even realize it.

joe_diesel

Reaction score
< than 1 hour from my house and as usual I'm a day late and a dollar short. I wish I could have went!:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

TooMuchBoost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I got back early this mornin, I was over thier as my friend dynoed his truck and I think the green crew cab truck is yours. Was kind of busy and didnt have time to hunt for people. Hell you probably saw me and didn't even realize it.

That was me. When you wake up Saturday at 11 am with a hangover and arrive by taxi you can't ***** too much that your truck is holding up caution tape around the dyno.:D

I'll post some pics of trucks, diesel chicks and dyno videos in the next few days.

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
Alright then which one of the guys around thier were you? Post a pic if you have one and I'll see if I can dig one up of myself to post! Truck looked good bye the way holding up that caution tape!

TooMuchBoost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright then which one of the guys around thier were you? Post a pic if you have one and I'll see if I can dig one up of myself to post! Truck looked good bye the way holding up that caution tape!

It isn't letting me post a pic. It simply goes to a IE error page.

TooMuchBoost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The photo was too big, but normally it tells you.

I put the slicks on for the first time today. It is a squirrelly beast at 65+ MPH.

Attachments

• burnout.jpg
    burnout.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 23

TooMuchBoost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeap I saw ya up thier! Nice truck by the way but why a 2wd and not a 4wd?

Thanks. These last 3 PSD's have been 2wd for fuel economy purposes since I drive 50K per year, but the next truck will 4wd for launching purposes. This truck on street tires has 2.4-2.8 60-ft times.:eek:

I just finished pressure washing an inch of rubber off the driveway from that stunt yesterday and it was a **** even with 4000psi and a zero tip. That is some sticky rubber.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk