Anybody know that website that you could search the junk yards

Pacific

Gravel Rat
Reaction score
I remember there was a website that all the junk yards list used parts forsale on I don't remember what is its called.

I really wish I could find a Marmon Herrington axle that was used for the F-450 conversions. I really do want a 4wheeldrive so I'am back on building my own again.

I have been looking at 99 F-450s 4x4s I really don't think they are worth the price people want for them. I'am not overly fond of the Superduty body yet either nothing can beat the older body styles ;p

I also was talking with my buddy who runs the local diesel shop he also certifies trucks etc and deals with National Safety Code stuff. I said to him the other day I have to get a NSC number he said try to avoid it if all possible because its a pain in the ***.

After hearing that I'am also thinking of running a F-350 4x4 and just carry lighter loads. I didn't realize that the NSC stuff was going to cause that much problems. So beefing up a F-350 is on the burner again so I can run the truck at 11,000lb gvw and just becarefull hauling the heavier loads.

But I would like to know if anybody has a link to that site I meantioned above.

I want to see if I can find a 8 bolt Dana 80 with disk brakes that I could throw into a F-350 to increase its braking power.

gandalf

Reaction score
Wrecking yard finder

I generally find I have the best luck at car-part.com. If you're in BC, I'm not sure they the site services your area. But then, sometimes we have to travel a bit to find what we want.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance