Any body in Oregon know about this truck?

Trevtron

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d definitely never bid on something like that just because she’s pretty without looking it over, a cold start and driving it.

Anyone else notice it didn’t have a cowl seal? It’s amazingly clean looking though, I’m watching it on Ebay to see how high it will go as the bidding is over tomorrow

nostrokes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a beauty.. But i feel the same way wouldn't bid unless I could see in person

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's looks relitibly clean but 8100 could get you a nice obs crew cab 7.3idi 5 speed truck that's also going to be nice and lower miles also. But a bull nose fan may want it, it's also a candidate for becoming just a classic stock truck and stores away because one day it could be worth some more money just not that much today

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
Crazy. My first one was similiar. I paid 1500 and a shotgun. I think it was worth less a few years later. If only I had all the IDI stuff I went thru about six years ago....

CaptBuffalo

Reaction score
Wonder how well it's being treated out in happy valley.. from my experience our trucks work best when they are being worked hard haha

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its from Idaho from what I could see of the plate.

Trevtron

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its from Idaho from what I could see of the plate.

I noticed that to, CarFax included on the eBay listing showed it being delivered in ID in 85, then registered in WA until 2016, then back to being registered in ID....and now for whatever reason the seller has it in Happy Valley, Oregon.

A family member might have passed on and the truck was handed down, or he’s not an honest seller...unheard of on Ebay! Lol
You must be registered for see images attach

CaptBuffalo

Reaction score
Oh dang, guess i didn't look at the ad very closely.. Reminds me of an ad that i saw for a 2000 crew cab f-350 dually 7.3PS 4x4 all the bells and whistles truck with under 100k miles, and they were asking over $30,000 for it! similar situation too with it still having CA plates, but being sold here in Oregon.

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A 2 maybe 3k truck went for 10k? That’s called a bidding war! Someone really wanted that truck. And it sure is nice and well taken care of, but not worth that amount of loot imo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online