Allison Deep Pan Kits

MJ Synthetics

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
MadJack Racing is proud to announce….The Allison Deep Transmission Pan Kit.

If you tow a lot or haul heavy loads or just want to extend the life of your Allison transmission add an Allison Deep Transmission pan. By adding the a deep pan you will add another gallon of fluid to the system. This will help lower operating temperatures by giving you more fluid to disperse the heat.

This Kit includes a Genuine Allison Deep Transmission Pan and Allison Deep Internal Filter and an Allison External Spin on filter.

Everything shipped to your door for $115.00 (lower 48 US states). If you want to delete the spin on filter because you use another brand filter your cost will be $105.00 shipped to your door without the external spin on filter.
Would you like to add 3 gallons of Amsoil’s Torque Drive Fluid to your order? Want to use the Wix spin on filter?

Call, email or PM for a quote, Amsoil will not allow me to post any pricing but retail in public forums. Let me know if you are doing the T-Case and or a flush so I can quote the correct amount of fluid for your needs.

Add a Stage 3 Kit for 925.00 or a Stage 4 Kit for 1125.00 and do your trans upgrades all at once! (Kit pricing includes shipping to lower 48 US States)

I accept Paypal for payments.

Tax will be added to all orders from Calif. residents.

MJ Synthetics

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
This is a great price if you have a Dmax and want to do a deep Pan install getting ready for all that towing this summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online