A/C bracket anyone?

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine needs the A/C bracket that the power steering pump bolts to for his 90 F-250. It has v-belts. He has the aluminum bracket that bolts to the pump, he just needs the bracket that the pump assembly bolts to.
The truck has an air compressor or hydrolic pump on it before and they relocated the P/S pump. He wants the put all the factory brackets back and return the P/S pump to its origional location.
If anyone has the right brackets let me know and tell me what you have to have for them so I can tell him.
Thanks.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish I could tell you...I think there have been a few people who have just ditched the a/c system. You might try posting the the Marketplace...

Or, there's always a wrecking yard :) just have to pray that there's a diesel in there...I could be mistaken, but I think the g@$ engine brackets are different...

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Several years ago, I installed "factory" air on my non A/C F250. I used everything from a 300CID six in a Bronco. The PS and A?C brackets worked fine for the front side of the compressor. I did have to fabricate a strut for the rear.

I would tell you friend to go junkyard shopping; he may find brackets that will work.

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll look into the 300 6 brackets because I have one in the barn thats complete. None of the junk yards here have anything like that or they cant even get it, and the dealership discontinued it a few years ago. Hopefully the 6er will have something useable. If not then I will have to fab something up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle