97 F-250 CC SB 4x4

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
First you move cross country then you put up your vegetarian PSD for sale?

cookoo Something is not quite right here. cookoo

addicted

Reaction score
First you move cross country then you put up your vegetarian PSD for sale?

cookoo Something is not quite right here. cookoo

Please explain as something is not quite right with your post. cookoo

Makes sense to me I have a car that runs on Veg. Army pays per mile and I have to move anyway. Save a few hundred on fuel and less drone for 3K miles as it runs more quiet on Veg.

Only thing I can say is buying a new project truck and wife says I can't have 3 cars in the driveway. Took me 3 months to find the truck and sad I have to sell it. But as my dad told me when I was young and why he didn't keep all of his cool cars. "You have to sell one to get the next"

Thank you for your concern and I'm glad I could clarify if others thought the same thing. Guess I just don't see it.

By the way what other forums are you on. You obviously got my Vetarian PSD of the superduty forum but I feel as though I've seen you on a couple others. Mercedesshop? TDIclub? Just wondering as I can't pinpoint it. Not to mention you know me well enough to know I just moved across the country.

Last edited:

addicted

Reaction score
You're selling a gem of a truck...that's all. :angel:
OB, SDD, TDS biodiesel, biodiesel.infopop.cc

Hmmm must just be the superduty. That and I used to spend some time on infopop but mostly on the veg portion.

Thanks for the compliment. I agree. I tried really hard to talk the wife into letting me keep it but I got smashed on this one :backoff :shoot: . And I really want to do my 56 project so I have to sacrifice. I figure when it comes time again I can find something else to float my boat, though at the current time I am already regretting posting it. I love the old Crew Cabs the new trucks body just doesn't do it for me.

I know she is going to regret it though when it comes time for projects on the house and everything has to go on top of or in my wagon or in her jetta. She is not going to be a happy camper then. I don't think she realizes how much we use the truck. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7