'95 f250 psd 139k miles 2wd

dsrace

sand toys
Reaction score
I am selling my 1995 f250 ext cab 2wd power stroke truck, deep metal flake midnight blue. automatic trans with overdrive ( serviced every 40,000 miles ), xlt package with power lumbar in both front seats, cruise, a/c that blows damn cold and perfect interior. I purchase the pickup to pull my 35' bumper hitch toy hauler camper only. I put about 4000 miles a year on it, that's what the previous ower used it for as well. I bought a new larger fifth wheel toyhauler camper this year found a manual trans dually I wanted . TRUCK HAS 139,889 miles on it ( a whole lot of life left in it ) and is top mechanically shape and sound, ready for a road trip. in the last 4 years I have invested $5000 in upgrades and repairs to make this a reliable towing truck and it has paid off, it is! I have been getting 19 mpg empty on hwy , 10.5 mpg pulling my 10,000 lb camper on the interstate! here are a few of the things that have been done. motor is in top shape and glow plugs were done 4 years ago to be safe.

brakes all 4 corners were replaced 3 years ago and now have 12000 miles on them. had larger calipers added to front for better braking for towing and what a difference!

10 ply tow tires were installed this summer and have 4000 miles on them bf goodrich t/a x/o tires which are the only ones on the market that are 3 ply side walls instead of 2 ply.

rear end was just serviced this summer when the tires were changed, rear end gears are 4.10's limited slip, 19 mpg's hwy way empty.

had firestone air ride air bags added 2 years ago which add 5k lb handling.

dp tuner with 2 tow modes ( 60 hp and 80 hp) which also change shift points of the tranny for a longer life, along with exhaust brake mode and anti theft mode. you can go as high as 100 hp but the truck doesn't need it! it has incredible power as it is so no reason to push it harder!! this is a tuner not a programmer so you can change tunes on the fly no need to stop and key prompt and reflash like a programmer. they do offer an economy tune for running empty but since I don't use the truck for anything other than pulling the camper i didn't but you can still add it. they claims 2 mpg increase.

stainless steel cattle guard and aluminum tool box with lock and key.

adjustable towing mirrors very hard to find but I did and they were new 3 years ago.

just got the windows tinted this summer.

front end was rebuilt 2 years ago as well so new ball joints, bushings and tie rods plus steering gear box and alignment.

full gauges for exhaust gas temp, boost and trans temp. just to make sure everything is running right and to let you know when something is getting worn.

full exhaust 4 years ago, 3' down pipe and 4" exhaust all the way back. lowered egt's 200 degrees so well worth the money.

cold air intake, afe stage II system.

aftermarket tranny cooler rated for 12000 lb load. dropped trans temps 25 degrees. I have never seen over 179 degrees in the summer pulling my camper.

new batteries 2 years ago middle of summer.

fifth wheel rails are still in the box as well.

kyb monomax tow shocks with rubber dust boots, best shocks i have ever had.

brake controller as well as aluminum rims and stainless steel grill guard.

$6200 obo if you want all the extras left on like the dp digital hp/tow tuner, air ride air bags, egt/boost/trans temp gauge, electric techonsha brake controller, afe stage II cold air intake ( I have the factory air box still ) and tool box. or $4900 with out.

any questions call brian

Attachments

• DSCN3328.JPG
    DSCN3328.JPG
    736.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN3327.JPG
    DSCN3327.JPG
    723.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN3331.JPG
    DSCN3331.JPG
    753.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN3326.JPG