94 IDI w/turbo service manual

Gotta-B-Ford

BOOTLEGGER
Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these or is there somewhere that this can be bought?Putting in new long block next weekend and need to know all toque info on everything from front cover to rear cover.Cleaning parts today and will check info later TKS

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
You can get them from Ford. We bought ours on Ebay. Its dedicated to that engine and is hard to find on ebay. Best bet would be to spend the extra money and get a new one.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Just ask ahead of time and most any member can give you the torque specs and torqueing pattern.

Rob94F250

Reaction score
I picked up my set of books a year or so ago from www.helminc.com. I see that they no longer have them in stock, and I suspect that they might not print any more copies...?

I am not sure what the copyright issues might be, but if you would like to PM me, I can try and provide with the information you require.

Rob.

Rob94F250

Reaction score
Or another link I just stumbled onto here...

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19560

Quote: "Just go to a Navistar parts dept and order it. I bought one for a 1991. The book number is CGES-435-1. It was about $45.00 but it has everything listed in it with very good pictures. Just tell the counter person what year you want or write to them. In the front of my manual is this. Navistar International Transportation Printing, Procurement & Distribution 807 Blackhawk Drive Westmont, Illinois 60559. Being a 91 shop manual this address may or may not help but the counter person will fure sure."

Thanks to Icanfixall for the posting.

Rob.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online