89 Ford F-350 CC 7.3L Banks Turbo, GV OD Dually $2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbkerley

Reaction score
I'd like to drop the GV in mine. I just don't have the cheese now and wouldn't know what to do with the rest of the truck after I pulled the GV out of it. Good luck with the sale though. Nothing wrong with the price.

HondaCowboy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DBerkley. May be willing to make a deal on just the GV. I would have to trade you it for the carrier bearing, and possibly have to swap driveshafts.

dbkerley

Reaction score
I could do something like that. I will pm you my cell and you can give me a shout.

dbkerley

Reaction score
Here's a bump for you. If my bass boat sells I may just try to buy the whole thing off you and swap out what I want then resell. Trouble is that right now nothing is selling unless you just give it away.

dbkerley

Reaction score
If I were you I would be doing the same thing. I have an '82 F150 4X4 with a 351 and it just can't pass a gas station at all. I bet that 460 just swallows the tank whole.

captainben

Reaction score
still have it

deep roots showed me your truck. i have a seven horse goose neck trailer in the mountains of new york and am looking for something like this. please give me a call 607-353-0819. work 28 days on and 14 off and i am going home this wed and would like to come down and see it..... thanks drew for the heads up ps i would be looking foe a flatbed to go wuth the truck if anyone has one for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.