7.3idi

Runningaford

Reaction score
I think you made a good choice..... You can learn an immense amount of knowledge off of this forum(my favorite), and a couple others; enough that you don't have to worry about 'not knowing'.

rcarp25

Reaction score
Thank you. I read a lot on this site while I was deciding to buy the truck. I love how these guys share information.

Morgonzo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on getting a truck you're happy with. That's important. As a diesel newb, I just wanted to add how rewarding it is to be able to work on your own truck and this site is the place to be for that. I just replaced all 8 injectors and GP's plus return lines and would never have been able to get through it without this forum. Only 1 trip to the mechanic and that was basically to get my worked checked. Read before you ask is a good rule of thumb too.

MTKirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not seeing near as many IDI"S for sale lately. I think in the future, the few remaining runners will start to get more and more expensive. These trucks have a lot of advantages for the DIY mechanic or alternate fuel user, that make a few thousand dollars difference in purchase price less significant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online