Timemachines

Full Access Member
Reaction score

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gonna watch this I am....

best indicate what you have for a 300+ hp IDI inquiring minds want to know:confused::dunno

Timemachines

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NMB2 Crawlinb2...search them on youtube. Both trucks make 350+hp. turbo, injectors, pump, studs, intercooler, ****. that simple...

Timemachines

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah stock fully rebuilt engine. new injector precups. ARP studs. mark ii injectors. bull moose pump. 12valve cummins h1c turbo, custom intake manifold. 1st gen psd intercooler. snow performance **** kit. both fuel tanks have sumps. remote mount fuel filter and water separator. holly red pump. electric fans. aluminum rad. 3 inch down pipe to 4 inch exhaust and an 8 inch stack. sorry i didnt wanna get in depth, but ok that answers one question on the bolts thank you what should we do with this clutch? will it hold? or is there a higher stage clutch i can use?

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah stock fully rebuilt engine..... mark ii injectors......

What are those? Where did those come from? What Code are they? How much are they?

Clutch questions, I'd suggest a Centerforce setup if you want to be 100% on holding or a custom one with ceramic puck...

JM2CW....

I was specifically asking about YOUR engine, as the other two I'm kinda well versed in already thanks.

Please provide dyno sheets of said power output for your engine.

Thanks

Timemachines

Full Access Member
Reaction score
moose mister mark ii injectors from conestoga diesel. and yeah no problem on dyno sheets im more than happy to show you guys. just gotta get this trans in lol

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Back to clutches. I recently installed a luk SMF kit in my truck and did alot of homework before.

If you want a beefier clutch buy a idi SMF and have it drilled out for powerstroke clutches. Anything up to 97 will fit. They're all the same input shaft size. All you need to do is drill out the flywheel for the bigger pressure plate

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't use a stock DMF. They have a break-away clutch inside them from the factory that will certainly slip with too much power input. I guess the Ford engineers were worried about tranny warranty repairs.

Timemachines

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so buy an idi smf and then a 94-97 psd clutch and have a new set of holes drilled and tapped for the different size pressure plate to bolt to and thats it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online