6.9 stalling and dripping

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by F350camper
So the water seperator is different on the 6.9 idi's vs the 7.3 idi's? I didn't know that. I really like how all the IDIs are in the same forum over here.

f350-
The three versions of the IDI trucks have distinct uniqueness to them. the bottom line is that they are still IDI's. I don't have a problem with combining them since there are enough people here who know the seperations. Actually in all due honesty, the 87-91 and the 92-94 IDI trucks have less in common with each other than the 81-86.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Ya, I think it’s great that they have us in the same forum. I enjoy reading about / learning about the differences.

turbo69

Innocent Bystander
Reaction score
Yes, they are different. I like it too. Makes for ease of getting info out, and allows people to see the differences and similarities in one post without getting deleted or edited.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you believe the 6.9 and 7.3 forums used to be the same on TDS? Ah the memories.... :rolleyes:

Fred Hemer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like Mel said the IDI fourum was all one .
Jason seperated em to make the site run faster, there was a big stir when he did it some wanted it some didn't,all in all I think they need to be in the same forum they are basicly the same engine priciple is the same the differentances are minimal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyNail351

Members online