3" Downpipe Recommendations '94 Turbo Diesel

RustyBolts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, dad's looking to upgrade the exhaust system on his Turbo IDI. He wants to start with a 3" downpipe, and go from there. He wanted me to ask you guys what a good choice for a downpipe would be, and where we could grab one from?
Truck's a '94 Turbo Diesel F350, 2WD.

wmoguy

Reaction score
Pretty sure banks is your only option these days. The part number is 52103. It's about $100 shipped to your door.

LSOSGT1109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got one from Banks about a month ago. It's no listed on their website, you have to call them. $125 shipped. It's 2 3/4" instead of a 3 inch though. Since ATS stopped making their turbo upgrade kit, which was about 600 bucks, your only option for a 3" downpipe will be to buy a downpipe for a 94-97 powerstroke. You'll have to cut it just below the flange and cut your factory downpipe just below the flange and weld it onto the powerstorke downpipe.

RustyBolts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Y'all. I'd just like to say thanks for the info, and the link to the PSD mod. Another thread that shows how helpful the OB crew is ;Sweet All I can say is that all this spoon-feeding is well appreciated!

94IDIT

Reaction score
Hey Y'all. I'd just like to say thanks for the info, and the link to the PSD mod. Another thread that shows how helpful the OB crew is ;Sweet All I can say is that all this spoon-feeding is well appreciated!

:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao Yep, that's how we roll;Sweet And to hell with spoonfeeding! Where's my shovel at?!?!? :backoff;Really:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:angel:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726