2nd Annual High Desert Diesel Roundup

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I didn't see anything posted about this on this board, so I figured I'd say something. Not sure if this was better here or in the Sled Pull board or on this one, so mods please feel free to move it. :)

After spectating at last year's sled pull in southern California at the Willow Springs track, I did a Google search and found some info pertaining to the second annual High Desert Diesel Roundup this year. It's on September 24th and 25th, and was moved from Willow Springs to the L.A. County Raceway in east Palmdale. Time allowing, I plan to be there...and, assuming my truck's in good shape, I may just have to see how an IDI can handle a sled. :D

Some websites:

http://www.bigpowerdiesel.com/2005_high_desert_diesel_roundup.html

http://www.lacr.net/

For anyone who's involved but hasn't posted yet, any idea why it got moved?

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, nice timing... I was just about to bring this thread back up to the top :)

BigBadDodge said:
It was moved to be in conjuction with the last DHRA series race at the track that weekend.

Hope to see ya there,

BBD
Ah, okay...that's cool :)

I'll be there, but with the way fuel prices are going, it looks like I have to play spectator again :cry: I really wanted to see how the truck would do, especially after not being able to pull last year since she wasn't back together yet...but no way I can afford the $200+ in fuel...

Weweld

Reaction score
BigBadDodge said:
It was moved to be in conjuction with the last DHRA series race at the track that weekend.

Hope to see ya there,

BBD

The pulls were great but we were there for the drags we ran a 12.376 @ 109.009 mph in the Red Racer. Had a lot of fun.

GENE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online