1994 F-250 7.3 IDI-T factory turbo 4x4 D60/10.25 ZF $2500

Oog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As post says

1994 F-250 with D60 already swapped in.
ZF-5 trans runs well, new clutch, master/slave, all sorts of other new parts.
Factory turbocharged

Truck doesn't run atm, not getting fuel to the block-mounted mechanical pump. I can rig something up to start/test drive truck before purchase.

Oog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry fellas, extended cab. Did not mention it has close to 400k miles, but supposedly 150k on rebuild. Will post pics, and be as descriptive as I can.

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you get time email or send me a couple pictures if you would. Would like to see if their's anything I can use on this 94 build I'm doing ..... Email or text is fine

Oog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure thing. I'm thinking of parting it out, but don't have space. Basically all I want off it is the d60 for my ttb 4x4, and the 4x4/zf conversion for my 2wd auto. If you have a place to store it, I'll give you the truck minus those components.

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure thing. I'm thinking of parting it out, but don't have space. Basically all I want off it is the d60 for my ttb 4x4, and the 4x4/zf conversion for my 2wd auto. If you have a place to store it, I'll give you the truck minus those components.

10-4... I 'll have to pass on this one then.... That's actually the same things I was interested in lol

Oog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry fellas, it sold today.

Had it listed for 3500 locally, had a kid drive down with his mechanic dad from MO, I explained to them what the problems were, rigged up a feed/return assembly into a 5 gallon can full of diesel in the cab, bled some air, and it fired right up. After walking around it for 30 seconds while it sat there idling, they handed me 35 hundred dollar bills and were off.

Oog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have a 1994 4x4 ttb zf5 powerstroke, this one is an extended cab, long bed with an uberghay stack in the bed, also not getting fuel to the hi/lo mechanical pump in the valley. This one I'm 90% sure lies in the fuel tank selector valve.

Don't want much for this one either.