1994 f-250 5.8 4x4 54k miles body lift super swampers

hitechredneck

Hillbilly Deluxe
Reaction score
I am trying to sell my 94 f-250 so i can try and buy my a diesel. I am looking for a 4x4 idi. I listed before but had no offers. Since then I have repaired all of the problems. The truck has a 5.8 with a c6 trans. 4.10 gears, 3 in body lift and 36in super swamper tsl radials with 12/32 of tread left. I just did all new balljoints, brakes and oil pan. I have started some body work but one more dent needs to be done and she is ready for paint. it does have a salvage title due to an accident with the previous owner. there is no problems what so ever. i drive and work the truck everyday. it is an xl with no ac. has small tear in seat like normal. with the sale i also have a set of lift springs for the front. all you need is blocks for the rear and drop brackets for he ttb. i am looking for around 4000.:dunno this is alot less than i have in it. but i am open to any offers. ;Sweet this is one sweet truck and runs like a champ. I am not goin to tell you that it has never been off road, because it has. But everytime its got muddy, its been pressure washed. I have wire wheeled the whole frame front to back and sprayed it about 100 times with black emanel and undercoating. There is no rust any where on this truck. I even pulled up the flooring and it is clean. any questions shoot me pm or email me [email protected] in some of the pics there is a tube bumper right now that is off and the orignal bumper is on the truck. But i still have the westin bumper. Also no toolbox or cb is included. Have many many more pictures as well as 2 videos in the mud if i figure out how to get them. And these are orignal miles. I bought for a friend who had it given to him by his grndfather. it was a farm truck and was never tagged until two years ago. always had farm tags on it.

open for trades as well looking for a 4x4 atv or and idi (maybe trade for my truck and some cash.) thanks Cory

Attachments

• DSC02387.JPG
    DSC02387.JPG
    589.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC02442.JPG
    DSC02442.JPG
    598.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC02464.JPG
    DSC02464.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC02461.JPG
    DSC02461.JPG
    149.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC02457.JPG
    DSC02457.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

hitechredneck

Hillbilly Deluxe
Reaction score
2750 Anyone need a work truck plow truck cummins conversion foundation. Man this is a nice truck needs nothing. make me an offer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online