1992 F350 CC LB SRW 4WD ZF5 with hypermax turbo 162k

troupp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the title says, after having my truck for 6 years and being only the third owner, I've decided to move on. Within the last 6 years many upgrades have come to the truck, I bought it with 132?,000 on it, it was a western truck showing almost no rust. It had developed a stuck exhaust valve, and I had a 60k motor sitting around, so in it went along with a clutch. In the the time I've had it, the truck has never laft me stranded, and has always run good. Here's the current list of stuff:
Truck has 162,000
Motor now has @90k on it
Clutch has @30k
Front pads, calipers, rotors, bearings, seals, rear wheel cyls, and ebrake cable all have @ 1,000 miles
rear carrier bearing replaced
carter frame rail mounted electric fuel pump
Hypermax turbo kit, turbo gone thru by type4, new up pipes wrapped with header wrap, down pipe also wrapped.
Just installed a Uhaul injector pump this spring, but feel the truck would do much better with a moose pump, and intercooler.
home built cold air setup.
Water pump replaced the same time as the injector pump
Has an aluminum radiator made for these trucks, does not ever get hot!!
3" exhaust from down pipe back to 4" dual exhaust with 6" stainless tips all mandrel bent custom for this truck $$$
2" body lift to make turbo install easier.
Has ZF5 speed and 4.10 gears with a Limited slip center section in the rear.
Have a Lear cap for the truck that's not color matching, but does fit.
Cruise works, ac could use a new compressor, did work but after not using all winter the pump does not want to turn, so I unplugged the clutch.
power windows and locks although the locks are a little finicky(need tore apart and greased they work but are stiff.)
Currently has 255 85 16's with some ugly wagon wheels on it, only because I transferred the brand new 3157516's and new wheels onto this trucks' replacement. I couldn't justify passing the expense of the wheels onto the sale of the truck.

So now the not so good. bottoms of the front fenders are getting rusty, lr bed behind wheel well also rusty, and over the wheel wells is getting rusty. The cab however is in beautiful shape as is the entire truck from the underside.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of stuff, so ask away. I have quite a few spare parts (injector pumps, return line kits, better o-rings for return lines, fuel pump block off plate, stock air cleaner, Not sure what else that will go with the truck if the new owner wants them.

Price is $4200 and I'm pretty firm on that, truck just came back from hauling my 18 foot trailer with 2 quads, 2 rzrs and a dirt bike with camping gear across the state so it's stone dependable and I'm not afraid to keep it around.

Easiest way to get ahold of me is email at [email protected] and if you need more pics or specific pics I can text them way easier than posting them.

I wanted to post pics, but after fighting the uploader for an hour I quit!!! Want pics, email me and I'll send you them, at least my hotmail will let me do that! So if any mods can help me get the pics posted to here, also email me as that would be great!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Nice looking truck, can't imagine you having a problem selling it. What's the interior like?

troupp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interior is in good condition, driver's side of the seat is showing some wear, otherwise the rest is in very good condition.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you got that figured out. Just another tip, where you copy your code from, there is a button there that you can click that will make the thumbnail a lot bigger I think you get 3 or 4 choices on what size. I always just grab the biggest one, and then most of the time people won't have to click it to go to the album.

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
I find out in a few week whether or not I am moving to Alaska...if I am I need a good truck. Plan to add this thread to my favorites!

Thad

Thatguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn .... I gots no cash ..... I would buy it just for the ZF, T-case, and the 60 ........ all I would need to find are the hubs .......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online