1991 F-Super Duty

Silentnoise

Reaction score
1991 F-Super Duty Build!

Alright guys Brand new to the Forum, My name is Austin Just seeing what you guys think about the build so far... Any comments are welcome any ideas are always welcome. First time owner of a diesel she does have the 7.3 IDI in her. But to the pics let me know guys... Also anyone know of anyone that has wheels or nice simulators for it? It came with the fronts but no rears.
Thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 20130602_155313.jpg
    20130602_155313.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 27
  • 20130606_154536.jpg
    20130606_154536.jpg
    998.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20130606_154550.jpg
    20130606_154550.jpg
    967.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Silentnoise

Reaction score

As she sits right now guys coming along nicely, Still got to build the head board on te front of the bed and run boards down the sides. All in all the truck starts and runs great! Air bags lift and feel very powerful. I had to run new valves and new compressor for it, previous owners took them all. Let me know what you think! Thanks

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome!
you prolly own the only F450 that won't have a buckboard ride.
was it's previous life a ambulance or a mobile command center?

Silentnoise

Reaction score
It was previous ambulance. I have drove it down the street a couple times rides pretty dang smooth for such a large truck haha

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hat is a really nice rear suspension setup.

I worked on a dodge hot-shot rig one time with a suspension like that. They used it to pull a 4 car hauler

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking rig. What trans does it have. I'm guessing its an E4OD auto but it could be a ZF5 spped too. No idea where to find the rear simulaters other than an Rv tore. Those are the 10 lug wheels too so be careful when someone tells you they have what you want. Probably everyone will have the 8 lug covers and not the 10 lug covers. Might try ebay too for the covers. There are not many gear ratios for the rear end that are going to make you happy. I think the lowest is a 5.13. Might ask that question here. I'm sure towcat will know the answer to that.

Silentnoise

Reaction score

Bed is finally all done!! I think it turned out awesome!

Silentnoise

Reaction score
Thought I would give a little update if anyone was following my build! Did a junk yard run and found a decent Bench seat for the truck!! been wanting one since I got the truck. Whoever owned it before did some homemade center console that was horrible plus 2 not good bucket seats. But after a little wrenching getting the old ones out got the new one in and just need to clean it up! Also I caught an awesome find hidden in the weeds of the junkyard, looks like it had been there for a while. But Im going to sand it down fit it up and paint it a nice silver!! I love the look of a push bumper for some reason! Anyone have any pics of ones on theres? Let me know what you guys think!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger