1990 crew cab F350 4x4 Banks included.

DragRag

Reaction score
This truck is a little to nice to part out, so I will offer it here for a period of time before I knock it in the head. No rust Cali truck, has the banks non waste gate installed on it. It has been sitting for 4 years, owner had a heart attack, and never got back in the seat. He said it ran when parked, but the engine is not getting fuel, no smoke coming from pipe at all when turning over. I believe it either has a bad fuel pump or possible injection pump possibly, but not sure. The tires will need replacement, they are dry rotted. I have another set of wheels for sale with good rubber if you need them, same size 33's. No lifts, or accessories accept the turbo. It doesn't come with the tank in the bed. $2500, I can get more then that parting it, so if you want to make a deal on it let me know, I am getting the itch to to move it out, or just part it. I don't have a title, but it does come with signed DMV paper from the registered owner. It may be out of the DMV system, it hasn't been tagged since 04'. Dents on bed, and one on the hood, it is a pretty straight truck. I won't wait forever, so if you want it speak up, or forever hold your peace! E4OD automatic trans in this one, D60 upfront of course.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

stormrider27

Reaction score
If that beast was closer to Florida I would roll the dice on it. It's just what I am looking for.

Storm

DragRag

Reaction score
I am probably going to start working on it to find out what the deal is with it. I am 99.9 it's a no fuel deal. I think the fuel pump is bad, but it might be the ip, news at 11.

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you find anything out on the starting issue? i have a friend that may be interested.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
man, i'm diggin those wheels too!! I could do a polish job on those & they would be SWEET;Sweet Lemme know if you part it out. Don't need the rubber but would love to have the wheels. They'd look cool on my PSD all shiny;Really.

DragRag

Reaction score
I have not taken anything off of it yet. I really don't want to part it, it is a little to nice for that. Anyway, I still have it with one interested party without a commitment to buy it. I am not sure if he will be able to even pull off a deal or not. It all really depends if he sells his truck or not. Basically it is still for sale so if you want it, let me know via pm or email [email protected] I may be able to swap the wheels off of it so let me know if you want them. I have another set I could easily put on it that have good tires. The tires on it are shot so they would need to be dismounted anyway.

Last edited:

madcj8

Reaction score
A good looking truck, wish it was much closer to KS!