1987 F-150 XLT Lariat Extended cab. Nice!!!

Camarogenius

Reaction score
Really nice. Very little rust. so little, that I walked around it with a magnet looking for bondo and found none. Trucks in the midwest just don't hold up this well without alot of care. 351W 4bbl, Auto Nice captain's seats with center console, Cold A/C, Dual tanks, Sliding rear window, bench type rear seat,Factory spoke wheels with all center caps, Sliver bed liner, which matches the truck, and you can actually put your bare hands on it after it's been in the sun all day. Try that with the black bedliner in my F-250, and you'll leave flesh behind! Dependable daily driver for work or school. I'd drive it anywhere. Quiet exhaust. Very presentable old truck.Has a plastic tool box.
One bad, widshield is cracked. Not shattered, cracked. I'll pick you up at the airport, train or bus station.
Be warned. If you choose to take the bus, make sure you arrive during daylight hours, preferably in the morning when most of the crack heads are asleep. The St. Louis bus station is in a WONDERFUL neighborhood!!!!!!
To a member of this board, $2250. To the rest of the world I'm asking 2800, cause it's worth it.
Nights and weekends Home 618.729.1233
Cell 618-593-9825. I don't get cell service around my house, so if I don't answer my cell, call my home. at any rate, if you don't get me, leave a message. I do check and return messages.
Please don't call after 9:00 pm Central. That's 7 PM for you west coasters.
Jeff Watts

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7