1986 Ford F-350 XL CREW CAB DUALLY DIESEL - Nice Clean 1 Owner! - 109k miles

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
aww.her reserve didn't get met at 7500.looks like he's gunna make ya pay to take this time capsule away from him........can't say as if i blame him either.what a beauty.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i used to have a truck exactly like this one being sold here! same year and everything!

only difference was mine mine was SRW not a dually.yup exactly like this one otherwise.
only other difference was mine was a reg cab not a crew cab.yup exactly like this one otherwise.
only other difference was mine was a gas engine not a diesel.yup exactly like this one otherwise.
only other difference was mine was an f150 not an f350.yup exactly like this one otherwise.
only other difference was mine was a manual trans not an auto.yup exactly like this one otherwise.
only other difference was mine had nearly 200k miles on it and the floor boards were rotted out.yup exactly like this one otherwise though.:D

seriously though i did have a '86 2wd 7th gen 300/6 reg cab f150 with same exterior and interior colors many moons ago.she was a rusty beater but was a great truck.i payed $400 for it and drove her for 2 issue free years (save for a clutch and throw out bearing.)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online