10K mod

budtoh3zo

Reaction score
How do u read the resistors? i got 10, 22, 33, 47. I cant tell the differance, and could i get the right up on the mod to. Thanks

BJS

Reaction score
the icp w/ plug on it is on the high pressure oil rail of the driver's side in the first port.

To tell the difference Poke here

bct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you get a 0-10k pot and solder a 3.9k resistor to the center post, you have an adjustable 3.9k that will step all the way down to 13.9k. Watch your guages when its turned up, but it makes a nice improvement. Mount the pot to the dash and get a neat knob for it. Heck get a 6-gun knob and coverplate and tell ppl you got it for $3 :Sly

budtoh3zo

Reaction score
is a 1994 the same? i still cant find the right plug anyone got a pic. I thought i found the right one but i cant get the check engin light to go out. thanks.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
budtoh3zo said:
is a 1994 the same? i still cant find the right plug anyone got a pic. I thought i found the right one but i cant get the check engin light to go out. thanks.

Here is a pic, it is the sensor circled in red under the text "FPR". If that is the plug you installed the resistor on then you have the right one. Its common to not be able to get the CEL to go out, you have to keep plugging it in until you have made proper contact. ;Sweet

Attachments

• engine2.jpg
    engine2.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin