what do you guys think of this grille?

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Man, the front of this truck is sweet.

I have been looking for a place to buy a front bumper like that. Anybody have any leads?
Looks a LOT like the factory grille on an '08-10 SuperDuty:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

IIRC it's pretty much a bolt-on swap for an OBS truck...the biggest issue is finding one.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This from the guy who's "un-turbo-ing" his truck?????!!!!!..... LOL LOL

leave waystro alone he's special!!(he should buy a 444 short buss) :rotflmao
And if the S doesn't HTF, in 20 years they'll be making anti-gravity flying trucks and personal jet-packs, and most people will be in perpetual debt paying for them (like most people are today). For the rest of us, there will be an active support network for what will then be 40-50 year old trucks, just as there is for '60s and '70s vehicles today. And by then, that ^^^^^^ style of grille just might be back in style....

ill still be driving my IDI, one of the several i will own in the future.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Yep I am Special. :D :angel:

The only truck I'll have with a turbo is when I do my Cummins swap(in my Chevy) :D

I like my IDI N/A. :rotflmao

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in a feeble attempt to get back on topic, i believe a custom grille is on the menu.
everyone that ***** this idea, had valid points.
im more of an "all go no show" kinda individual.

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Conclusion of our Madison - San Diego - Southwest trip in August, the GPS trip odometer read 5150 miles...
im more of an "all go no show" kinda individual.
In that case, just do like I did with that old '80 Omni I had in a previous life, after someone ran a stop sign and took out my front end - make a grille out of the bottom of a milk crate....

Zaggnutt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
another 20 years! lets hope we're not still driving 40 year old 130-190 hp diesel trucks 20 years from now.they'll probably be up to like 2,000hp/3,000trq by then with pickups rated to tow that of semi's if they keep up the power and ratings wars lmao!

i like my 20 year old idi trucks.........but wow man,im not too sure about 40 yr old idi trucks.:D we're kinda behind the times already........but i guess that's ok.;)

HAHahaha. That's funny right there. Behind the times.... I'll say.