what do you guys think of this grille?

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite kind of grill other than a factory style. I have had a couple for OBS and a ford ranger. I have had to adjust the spacing at the ends when installing, and I have had a bar break off of one.

You cant make one for the money they sell them for now, that's for sure.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
I like Black. Chrome is nice but seems people can't stop putting it on. They got Rims Mirrors Door handles Wheel arch trim
and those brush guards. All in Chrome :puke:

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like shiny objects....polished or brushed aluminum for me.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I personally don't care for that style. I'd rather have the stock chrome one. :dunno

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
*********... your gonna make me do a custom grille, arnt you? LOL

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I personally don't care for that style. I'd rather have the stock chrome one. :dunno

It just doesn't do it for me. Never did.

Same here, I've always preferred the "chrome/silverish" factory grill on the IDI era trucks. Now you go newer, I actually like the looks of the 00-04 Excursion Grill. I have NEVER liked the 05-07 BIG SHINY BAR GRILL...... Now the Kodiak Brown 2015 with the body color grill and just a bit of shiny chrome..... now that is just plain ****!!!!!

OOPS, wandered off into the weeds a bit..... LOL

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i shoulda swaped to an OBS front end before i did my hood -cuss

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same here, I've always preferred the "chrome/silverish" factory grill on the IDI era trucks. Now you go newer, I actually like the looks of the 00-04 Excursion Grill. I have NEVER liked the 05-07 BIG SHINY BAR GRILL...... Now the Kodiak Brown 2015 with the body color grill and just a bit of shiny chrome..... now that is just plain ****!!!!!

OOPS, wandered off into the weeds a bit..... LOL

no you didnt!

98% of the teenage population does, will try or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature. -MidnightBlade

:rotflmao

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
i shoulda swaped to an OBS front end before i did my hood -cuss

Nah.... should have gone with a Slantnose Front end before you did the hood...... But, the Slantnose is my favorite body style...... So I am a bit biased.... but it needs the factory 83-86 Blue Oval Silver Grill!!!!!! LOL (I learned to drive in an 83 that looks just like oregon96psd IDI, same color and paint scheme (Victoria)..... I WILL have one again some day!!!!!!