Update: 88 Bronco dually diesel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black dawg

Reaction score
It does look like a toy, and my 7 year old loves it.

I wonder how he put the dually fenders on?:D

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does look like a toy, and my 7 year old loves it.

I wonder how he put the dually fenders on?:D

some would say there "hacked" on there, but i bet there the conversion ones, or maybe not they look factory. could it be a factory dually bronco cause it doesnt look hacked to me, but then again i must not know my "****" :rotflmao

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the thing looks like a toy to me as well, and its really different, but i like it. i really do. not one to say i like it when i dont. i would change the dually fenders to the correct year though, that way the body line around the wheelwell would match.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It kinda reminds me of the cow tractors in the pixar movie Cars. It'd be a little more proportionate as a 4 door but it is different from every body elses rig and that's what's cool about it. On a side not I wonder how super singles would look up front.

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
It kinda reminds me of the cow tractors in the pixar movie Cars. It'd be a little more proportionate as a 4 door but it is different from every body elses rig and that's what's cool about it. On a side not I wonder how super singles would look up front.

A Centurion version would look damn good! -Drool

:Thumbs Up

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
I love it ;Sweet

The ONLY thing I (only my oppinion) would change is I would get some 19.5" Alcoas instead of the 24.5"'s

And then I would put some super singles on the front :D

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree, if you love it, then it's great. I kind of like those new wheels

Freaking amazing truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dsltech83

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I love the look of super singles-if they wouldn't cost more than my rusted out pos truck i'd do that to mine and not ever have to worry about tires again.

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
A few performance goodies and that thing could probably get that reese hitch to touch the pavement... If you do this, screw the pics I want a video.

bike-maker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it looks awesome, even with the big wheels. It has just the right amount of ridiculous.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you were to meet tom you would see it fits him perfectly. Ask a few guys from our Tampa get together at 77f250diesels place, he bear hugged a 55 gallon barrel of wvo into the back of truck.

So when ta going to come and get a turbo for that bad boy tom?

Status
Not open for further replies.