Doomsday Dually Project

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score

FrozenMerc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$2,500 for the data logging capabilities that the I-Dash system has is a pretty good deal. I am currently trying to push through a capital request to spend over $50K to upgrade the data loggers in each of the 5 dyno cells here at work. On-vehicle stuff gets even more expensive. I had over $80K into a data logger at a past employer. That unit could take over 200 channels of data, had a 6 axis GPS unit, and could read the entire vehicles CAN-bus all at once. End up with so much data you wouldn't know what to do with it.

I did just purchase an older SOMAT data logging unit for my personal use. I may have to give Digi-Key a call and get some sensors coming and wire up the old IDI.....

Lumberjackchuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh my lord, she’s a different truck with the 4” exhaust. Just took it for a quick test ride and was hitting 17psi and the turbo just lights off sooo much faster. I had to hit the pedal for awhile before to get up to even just 8 psi. Now that needle just swings up 15.

I don’t care for the extra noise of the straight piped exhaust, hopefully it won’t bring unwanted attention.

But holy cow is it a meaner and more powerful truck now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86