Update: 88 Bronco dually diesel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dslbroncotom

Diesel Bronco Tom
Reaction score
Been a long time since i been on here, figured id post some updated pics of my Truck.
Post 7.3 diesel/zf5 and 70hd/60hpkp swap with the 9x16 powerkings:
You must be registered for see images attach

The new alcoas:

After the 24.5 acloa swap and dually flares:

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a unique Bronco. Anything done to the engine? Also, It needs a paint job and then it would look way cool.

dsltech83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I like the old school powerking look, the 24.5's make it look like a blown up toy. BUT, if you like it that's all that matters!! Thats what makes the world go round. At least you've got the best drivetrain-thats what matters!!

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Wow, that's definitely something different. Does the law bother you with the stacks having exposed portions of pipe?

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a pretty bad ass setup. Ive been wondering what youve been up to. Are you back in Florida yet?

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Wow, that's definitely something different. Does the law bother you with the stacks having exposed portions of pipe?

You kidding? He is in Florida, land of where they dont care what is on the road(or even insured for that matter)

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, just about anything goes here. But there are cracking down on trailers finally. Im guilty myself but there are some people that shouldnt be allowed to drive that are pulling trailers that are loaded incorrectly or wiegh more that the whole vehicle. Heck, I was passed by a smart car pulling a 20ft trailer same as mine that I was pulling.

wmoguy

Reaction score
Nice. I kinda dig it! You'll have more cost in new tires than the bronco! I like the wide hips

stumpjumper3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very unique as said. I don't mean to come across as a *****, but after all the work to mount the alcoa's, why not polish them up a little bit before booting them on? Would really set them off.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dunno...those stacks n alcoas just make (FOR ME) what could be a killer rig ...well not even worth lookin at...the old tyres n rims rocked...the stacks make it appear like some bizzarre horned animal....though what really matters is how u feel about it and as long as u dig it...Then drive it like U stole it...and keep on truckin...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.