Uhaultruckparts.com on sale

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My computer is having issues with the stupid Microsoft Silverlight (whatever that thing is, the site wants it but it refuses to install), can someone please post the part numbers for the 7.3 pump and injectors?

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
My computer is having issues with the stupid Microsoft Silverlight (whatever that thing is, the site wants it but it refuses to install), can someone please post the part numbers for the 7.3 pump and injectors?

INJECTOR,7.3 DIESEL REMAN
#183345C91

PUMP,DIESEL INJ,REBL
#UHR852

The site doesn't specify if the pump is 7.3L, but the rest of their parts seem to be. Hope that helps! Don't forget the promo code in the first post in this thread at the checkout!

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool man, thanks! I'll be on it like white on rice in the morning when my buddy wakes up and I can raid his computer for use with that Silverlight thing...

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just tried to place an order and it said that the "Januaryparts" coupon code is invalid. Anyone else having that problem? Or did the sale end at midnight on January 30th? :(

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just tried to place an order and it said that the "Januaryparts" coupon code is invalid. Anyone else having that problem? Or did the sale end at midnight on January 30th? :(

Just saw that an FTE member is having the same issue. That would blow big time - I was about to order a pump and injectors...

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lovely :( I was about to order a tach sensor, two sets of glow plugs, and a controller...maybe I'll see if it's cleared up by morning?

Hopefully it's a glitch...

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
call them up or hit the help function. I bought a controller shortly before midnight. for 30 bucks i couldn't pass it up for a spare.

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah sale won't work for me either...

Hey, which injectors are the best ones to get? The '89-90 ones or the '94-ish ones? I might order some injectors, dunno...they're a great price.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They prolly didn't expect the hugh response they got. Until they can fill the orders they got, if they can. We all just found about the sale over the weekend. You can bet they don't work weekends. They are also closing there warehouse in Tampa and shipping everything to Kansas City there main warehouse. Hopefully we get what we have purchased. Time will tell.

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried contacting them today, no luck around. Of course I miss the big deals the only day I'm not on:mad:.

Looks like they are disabling the website intentionally to me, the page where you could checkout now has that picture of the company the used to make the website. My cart got emptied as I was on the phone after trying several times with the coupon.

Nowhere did it say while supplies last for the coupon to work, and its through January so it should be good until today at midnight. And they should have the ability to track how much they have with that setup... So I don't know. I left a message after getting bounced around from the e-helper and over the phone and left a message with someone.

All I wanted was two sets of glowplugs, even one set, and a IP since mine is original and way past due:eek:, I sent you a message OLDBull... let me know if your willing to help out!

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please, No more PM's to me about the IP's and the ZD9 GP's, already got five PM's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle