Uhaultruckparts.com on sale

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
the glow plugs are motorcraft zd9. they just stick a UH for U haul in the part number.
For 3.62 cent a glow plug + 20% off its a steal, the controller is only 30 something.

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
sweet have whole new fuel system on its way to my door :D, along with some Non-Autoshit GP's. thanks GenLightning, saved me $1000

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Man I wish I had the extra cash right now! (Just got a house) I could use a new pump! Hopefully sometime down the road ill find one this cheap again.

Talk to Oldbull, he got 4 IPs for someone just like you! :hail

Happy to help everyone out. I saw a post over on FTE about it and thought you'd like to save some $$ too.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Well... After fighting with the uhaul site for about 45 minutes I finally figured out how to "find" and buy what I wanted... $48.63 for a spare tach sender is a great price... Now I have a spare... I was looking at the C6 VRV valves and saw they listed for $130.00... A member here said Ford told him they were getting hard to find... WTH... Any Nappa or fake@ss auto parts store will have them...:dunnocookoo Anyway... Glad this came up so my spare parts can be satisfied once again...:angel:

Oh yeah. Took me a while to figure out how to navigate too. cookoo
Once I figured it out I started spending too much!
LOL

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
tell ya what though, glow plugs at 3.62 + 20% i should have ordered more than one set but i didnt... I guess i can still order another set before tommorow.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I got 3 sets back when Autozone clearanced them, so I can't stock any more.... The Uhaul ebay ad says they're Bosch but the pic is Beru.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I wish I had the extra cash right now! (Just got a house) I could use a new pump! Hopefully sometime down the road ill find one this cheap again.

Whenever you get ready for an IP contact or PM me, I'll sell for the same Uhaul price + ship. Just bought 6 of them. Any member is the same.

Bill

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
ill take my chances, ordered 2 sets, if theyre the wrong thing, ill send them back and buy 8 Beru's somewhere else. ill email them and ask, or did someone already recieve their GP's in Beru form?

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
the ones listed on the ebay ad are BWD and they are twice the price of the zd9 on their site. I've ordered from them before and got beru's.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
U-Haul is going to be overwhelmed with orders. Man I went hog wild.
Anyone need a GP harness, go to International Trucks, there only $122 there. Might not be exactly right but they would work, Ford harness is $221. Hurry sale ends tomorrow the 31st.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got 3 sets back when Autozone clearanced them, so I can't stock any more.... The Uhaul ebay ad says they're Bosch but the pic is Beru.

They are ZD9 that's Beru I think. Hope so I got 24 of them.

Last edited:

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
you went crazy there didn't ya?

I hope they are ZD9 also. My old 91 i swapped the motor into it from a used uhaul, Beru. The ones i bought from uhaul for the 6.9 were beru.

honestly i wouldn't worry too much about what they are, uhaul needs to maintain their trucks and i highly doubt they want their techs pulling heads due to broken glow plugs.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Man there's a bunch of stuff on there I'd like but I'm saving my money for other stuff right now.