Uhaultruckparts.com on sale

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Hmm...anyone else unable to get to their cart after selecting things on their part search screen?

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm...anyone else unable to get to their cart after selecting things on their part search screen?

The parts you purchased show up in the lower left corner, there is a checkout icon there and the two small icons next to the parts you can edit or delete . During the checkout you can do the same things. Be sure and put "Januaryparts" in the discount button for the discount.

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
The parts you purchased show up in the lower left corner, there is a checkout icon there and the two small icons next to the parts you can edit or delete .

Thanks, gave that a go and got the "connection timed out" message that itsacrazyasian described. :dunno

Old Bull overloaded them with orders! XD

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
got my 2nd set of GP's!

dave if you have a slider bar at the bottom of the page, click it and slide it up, thats your cart if you don't see it.

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
Dammit I wish I had the extra cash right now! I need the injectors! Hell, even at regular price, I can hold out for a week or two.

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
WOOHOO! Finally got through and ordered a set of injectors. If I had the money I would have gotten a pump too. Looks like I might have to ask you to save a pump for me Old Bull. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online