Uhaultruckparts.com on sale

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the quality on uhauls IP rebuilds?

They are rebuilt by DieseLogic in Jacksonville FL, one of the members on here said he's done business with them and no problems. He lives close to them.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
That is actually a good question...as long as it isn't Diesel Care :rotflmao

Its not, besides think about it this way. Would you want to your tech to have to redo a job over and over again or risk having a problem with the vehicle rented out to a customer? I really have no problem buying the stuff even though its cheap. Also the injectors once rebuilt don't matter between bb or g. Unless its modded to be a performance injector.

Shadetreemechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the glowplugs are the early or late style. I am wondering if the connectors are correct for my 94.
someone said they saw pictures of the glowplugs. I can't get any pics to come up.

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Its not, besides think about it this way. Would you want to your tech to have to redo a job over and over again or risk having a problem with the vehicle rented out to a customer? I really have no problem buying the stuff even though its cheap. Also the injectors once rebuilt don't matter between bb or g. Unless its modded to be a performance injector.

That is a very good point! Also why I didn't bat an eye to picking up a set of injectors tonight. If only I had enough right now for a pump...hopefully I can buy one off OldBull in the spring. PM sent! ;Sweet

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I sent a message to one of the Uhaul guys over on FTE for him to stop by here and answer any questions. Hopefully he will!

JEdington

Reaction score
just wondering if there is a aftermarket non ford or motorcraft vrv that can be purchased at a crapa store or some other chain, then who makes it?? ATP doesn't so what's the line I can soure parts from anywhere most look ups have no listing. Just haven't been able to find that there in the aftermarket, Standard Motors has no listing nore does rock auto and they will sell anything they can get their hands on cheap too. Who else is going to make it or rebox it atleast. Standard ru445 is a motorcraft rebox, super duty blower motor resistor. But whos got it ?

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
i bought my vrv for the c6 i had in the truck at ford for under 100. Don't remember how much it was exactly as that was a while ago but it was cheaper than u haul.

JEdington

Reaction score
I'm probably going to take what has been offered to me on here thankfully but just wondered where napa is going to come up with somthing like that. It would have to have a line that made or reboxed it followed with a part number,i havent found any place that made them other than blue box ford parts

wmoguy

Reaction score
$76 for 8 injectors and 8 glow plugs! gotta love it! bet the 7.3 and 6.0 guys wish they could get out the door that cheap with this kind of hardware. :rotflmao:rotflmao

pybyr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a bonanza! Wish I had a bit more finances to pick up a larger range of things I know I'll need, but with what I was able to get, it's immense savings on parts that I know I will need at some point.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's just hope they have enough parts to fill the orders, doubt if anyone is monitoring there web site over the weekend. Guess we'll know about Tuesday. I know they are busy as hell transfering stuff from Tampa the warehouse to Kansas City.

This is what I just got back from PayPal.

Your eCheck payment is in progress
Thanks for using PayPal. The estimated completion is 2/2/2011-2/4/2011. We advise sellers not to ship items until they receive payment. Make an instant bank payment and get your item(s) faster by logging in to your PayPal account and adding a credit card.

To see all transaction details, log in to your PayPal account. It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Seller:
u-techcenter
[email protected]

-----------------------------------
Purchase Details
-----------------------------------

Payment sent to: [email protected]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members