Uhaultruckparts.com on sale

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
thx i just bought 8 injectors for 53 bucks!

and a spare set of motorcraft zd9 glow plugs

Last edited:

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
One of these days when i get some extra $$$ i'm gonna send my turbo pump in to mel. thought about buying one of these just to use as a temp measure. Under 200 for a pump!!! I paid almost 1K for the pump in my old suburban. but i have a good n/a pump sitting on the shelf at my shop that i can use.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're having a 20% sale through Jan 31, just enter Januaryparts in the promo code when checking out. So a rebuilt pump for $176.60 (pre-turbo, no core and free shipping), tach sensor for $46. Lots of parts to be had.

uhaultruckparts.com

Or on ebay (no sale pricing)

http://stores.ebay.com/uhaul-truck-parts-online

;Sweet
Thanks for the heads-up ;Sweet. I wonder if I could arrange to get one to Mel to start preparing it for Moose-ification before the sale ends tomorrow? :sly

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
On the opening page click on the Ford truck parts tab, then 88-90 F350 tab and then Electrical. Or type 17B384 (tach sensor) in the search window. Looks like they have most parts needed. You can also check the Ebay page and find the part numbers they use, then do a search on their web page.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just have it shipped directly to Mel to save on shipping. ;Sweet
Still have to get in touch with Mel and sort things out (for example, I don't have his address)...and I don't have time to PM him now; I'll have to PM him tonight after I get home from work and hope we can get it set up before the sale ends tomorrow :angel:

Thank you again ;Sweet

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
Man I wish I had the extra cash right now! (Just got a house) I could use a new pump! Hopefully sometime down the road ill find one this cheap again.

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
8 injectors, 8 glow plugs, and an IP for $253.53. thats less than a new IP alone! plus $35 for a new return line rebuild kit ;Sweet;Sweet

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well... After fighting with the uhaul site for about 45 minutes I finally figured out how to "find" and buy what I wanted... $48.63 for a spare tach sender is a great price... Now I have a spare... I was looking at the C6 VRV valves and saw they listed for $130.00... A member here said Ford told him they were getting hard to find... WTH... Any Nappa or fake@ss auto parts store will have them...:dunnocookoo Anyway... Glad this came up so my spare parts can be satisfied once again...:angel: