Uhaultruckparts.com on sale

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Well if we look at it this way, Uhaul used them. And I can't see them using something that is prone to failing, especially if it could usually involve pulling heads to remove broken off plugs.

Who says they were using them, remember, this is a closeout sale isn't it, that means they are getting rid of this stuff, clearing out the stuff they aren''t using or can't sell.
I happen to really like Bosch plugs and they're all that I will use in European cars, but I couldn't get a set of the things to last a week in my truck.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Well if we look at it this way, Uhaul used them. And I can't see them using something that is prone to failing, especially if it could usually involve pulling heads to remove broken off plugs.

Who says they were using them, remember, this is a closeout sale isn't it, that means they are getting rid of this stuff, clearing out the stuff they aren''t using or can't sell.
I happen to really like Bosch plugs and they're all that I will use in European cars, but I couldn't get a set of the things to last a week in my truck.

turbodiesel94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes its a closeout sale but its because they are also clearing out all their IDI inventory as they are taking these trucks out of their fleets. Meaning they most likely used all the parts that were on sale. But your right nobodys 100% sure they used them, best bet would be to go ask a uhaul mechanic.

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they most likely used all the parts that were on sale. But your right nobodys 100% sure they used them, best bet would be to go ask a uhaul mechanic.

We know they used some of it, some people got used stuff :rotflmaoLOL:rotflmao. I haven't had any bosch plugs swell on me and with a manual glow system they lasted over a year until someone else overglowed them and then they died. I wouldn't trust the controller with bosch myself :dunno

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
dunno why, hands down they have got to be more reliable than the new stuff...

Customer called me today at home as their rental 96 uhaul with a 460 broke down. Kinda confused to why they called me instead of uhauls help line but they said since i know ford trucks....

I still remember the first time i really dug into an IDI from them, i was taking the motor out of a wrecked one to repalce the one in my 91 dually. The first time i saw the pink antifreeze i was like :dunno