TS Performance All Diesel Challange

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Well guys and gals.........looks like the wifey cant go after all. She is unable to get the time off work. BUT.......after the sad puppy dog eyes and all, I got the OK to go!!!!!!!!! So, looks like I'll still be there! I'm probably heading out on Thrusday.......Mapquesy has it as a 10 1/2 drive. So, I'll be at the shop first thing Friday morning, and at the local watering hole Friday night with everyone, then go to the strip for a few hours Saturday before heading home. Who else is going?????????

Kevin

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Allright........just got done looking around. Got one very, very important question. Are the TS Performance 'girls' gonna be floating around on Friday? Man o man, they are some fine ladies............... ;Sweet

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep me informed BD, MAybe we can convoy, sounds like I have about the same plans... I maybe towing my jeep down, pending phil can get his running.... I have to appologise, this weekends shop play time got cancelled... Some other stuff came up... We will do it very soon! Like next weekend, pending the weather...

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Damn, that sucks! Next weekend I gotta go down state for a meeting Friday night, a mudbog on Saturday, and move some horses on Sunday. Bummer. Oh well.......wanna go play in the mud with the Jeep?

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
ISurvivedNMU said:
I maybe towing my jeep down, pending phil can get his running....

It's running..It just don't move...Rear end is out.. I won't be able to go 4 wheeling that weekend...I wanted to But since I'm playing Friday and Saturday I gotta spend Sunday doing Family things... I told her playing in the Jeep was a family event..She didn't agree... :rolleyes:

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
timntools said:
so whats this about 4 wheelin? made no mention of this.

I got the ol 78 broncer

Brian was thinking about bringing his Jeep in the weekend of the race and we we're gonna go trail wheeling at Land Between the Lakes??

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
bigdraft said:
I still wanna know if the TS Performance 'girls' are gonna be for all of us to look at!?!?!?!?!?

Emily will most likly be there for sure...She acctually works there..

You must be registered for see images

Not sure about the other chick??

You must be registered for see images

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Funny thing is, the wifey is going to send our son with me that weekend to help keep the 'ol man in line............ LOL ............little does she know, he is a 16 year old mimi me!!!!!!!!!!!

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
It's getting closer guys and gals........CANT WAIT!!!!! Be nice to finally meet some of the gus I talk to, and that have heled me on here!!!!! Let's drink some beers.............. ;Sweet .....................and stare at Emily :hail