TS Performance All Diesel Challange

jjeepyjohn

Beer Kindasewer
Reaction score
bigdraft said:
It's getting closer guys and gals........CANT WAIT!!!!! Be nice to finally meet some of the gus I talk to, and that have heled me on here!!!!! Let's drink some beers.............. ;Sweet .....................and stare at Emily :hail

And maybe get a lesson on how to use "spell check" cookoo :D ;Sweet ust mesin with ya.. beer is a good Idea thou..Weve never had beer at a function like this before.. :thumbsup:

TooMuchBoost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just left Garmon's and his new 2wd pro-street is coming along with its 7.50> cage installed. Unfortunately, it will be multi-toned and ping-dinged as there won't be time for even a Maaco job before TS. Jeff feels ET will make up for any appearance points he's going to lose. :Sly ;Really

Across the lot Preston is installing a complete new brake system, wheels and tires on the DPM DynoJet. Now if he would just lighten that roller a bit for the Passat to make some pulls.... LOL

Enjoy the show kids because it looks to be a good one.

Bye Now

Sponsor
Reaction score
bigdraft said:
Emily.......uuummmmmmmmm eye candy :hail :love: :hail :love:

Looks like you'll be in luck. Both of the TS models will be at the event :thumbsup:

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Man o man........how do I contain myself now?????? Was bad enough knowing Emily was going to be there......but BOTH models!?!?!?! :hail :love: :hail

I guess there really is a God....and he wants me to be happy!!! ;Sweet

Bye Now

Sponsor
Reaction score
Wideopen said:
Boing.....(use your Imagination) :Sly

Oh Phil .... You beehave!!

Some reps from International will be here. They are bringing down one of the new CXT trucks :thumbsup: The dyno will be up and running Friday morning here at TS Performance around 8:00 a.m. If you plan on dynoing your truck you need to see Dave Dunbar early to get your name on the list.

Sheila