TS Performance All Diesel Challange

Timbeaux38

Beer Joint Superstar
Reaction score
TooMuchBoost said:
Where's the official party hotel....I just torpedo'd the fishing boat in Destin. LOL

Hell yeah- we dont need no stinking fish-
I'll be at the ramada inn booked through hotels.com- 800-219-4606

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
TooMuchBoost said:
Where's the official party hotel....I just torpedo'd the fishing boat in Destin. LOL

Awesome man...can't wait... :thumbsup: I think the party is gonna be as much at the Shop as anywhere..

Bye Now

Sponsor
Reaction score
timntools said:
and of course there is the lil poker tourney in John's trailer...for fun of course, no money involved...just like at my house... ;Really :Sly

Hey Street Diesel bracket racers,

Swamps Diesel just called and added $500.00 to the $1,750.00 street diesel payout. So now there is a $2,250 :thumbsup: purse that will be divided between the top three racers.

Sheila

jjeepyjohn

Beer Kindasewer
Reaction score
Bye Now said:
Hey Street Diesel bracket racers,

Swamps Diesel just called and added $500.00 to the $1,750.00 street diesel payout. So now there is a $2,250 :thumbsup: purse that will be divided between the top three racers.

Sheila

Sheila, I called and made my camping reservations so Ill be there around 5PM hopefully...Cant wait this is gonna be awsome...as usual

Bye Now

Sponsor
Reaction score
Wideopen said:
5 PM what do you have to do work?? ;p

Update.....

The street diesel payout is now up to $2,500.00 :love: Thanks to Scott Hovy at MASS Diesel for sweetening the pot with an additional $250.00!

Sheila
TS Performance
www.tsperformance.com

bigdraft

Strokin..Not ******
Reaction score
Well........the wifey might NOT have to work that weekend! If not, then that means she will be coming with me. If so, then the TS 'girls' are safe. Well, maybe not, my 16 year old son is coming with me too!!!! ;Sweet Anyway, my wife has always told me """"""You can read the menu all you want, as long as you have your dinner at home"""""" Man, is that a good deal or what? Whats even better than that? When we are out and about, she will even point the hotties out to me just in case I missed one! Man o man, gotta love my wifey! ANYWAY.....it's coming up quick everyone, and I for one cant wait to meet some of you!!!!!!!!

Kevin