TS Performance All Diesel Challange

timntools

Chief Runinscissors
Reaction score
I gotta work the 6th, but will make it up for the 7th(saturday, if thats the right number day)...

if everyone's meeting at the shop early, I'll be there at the shop first so we can get the big rollout to the track.

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe we should have an OB event... Like a meeting place friday night at the bar... WO, pick one... Just make sure its a straight bar..

B

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
There really isn't any Bars in B.G. mostly restaurant bars Lone Star may be the best place to meet?? one of the larger "bar" areas...o.k. Parking or we can meet at Tumbleweeds it is a Restaurant/Bar on the main strip not really crowded usually the bar isn't to full . Or one other place BW3's (Buffalo Wild Wings) big bar area sometimes crowded??

So there are your 3 choices..there all on the main drag not to far from the Hotels..

1. Lone Star
2. Tumbleweed
3. BW3 's

Its all up to whatever you guys wanna get into..

And since the recent fascination seems to be the insecurity of you fellows masculinity ...I picked the Moncho Places..

timntools

Chief Runinscissors
Reaction score
those are the macho places?

pulease.

now if you had had ***** on that list....unless something has changed since the last time I was there a few years back...

O'charlies used to be the place for chicks too...

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
We've had this discussion before Toot's is a family hang out now...no more chicks in tight shorts...O'Charleys...Yuppyville...plus the bar is small in the new restaurant

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by timntools
yeah, but yuppiechicks are ea.....wooo...is this sorta like the lounge....:D LOL

Yeah your right... I was just throwing out some places I knew we'd be able to get into with 15-20 people

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one of them sounds fine with me... Sheeeeoot, I have no clue what anyof them are like... So make an executive decision, and pick one... and set a time... lets see who may make it....

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Yeah Friday night...but then again if things are like they we're last year..we stayed at the shop till like 1:30 in the morn..??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle